OIHA Board of Directors
- Sydney Horas - President
- Maureen LeBoldus-Courvette - Vice President0
- Susan Bunge - Secretary30
- Ian McDiarmid - Treasurer
- Pamela MacMasters - Director at Large
- To introduce and promote the Icelandic horse breed in Ontario.15
- To organize and promote events such as shows, demonstrations, instruction clinics, group trail rides and social activities for Association members, for fun and educational purposes.
- To promote the interests and well-being of the Icelandic horse and the OIHA, in ways that are agreeable to the membership.
- To provide advisory assistance to Icelandic horse enthusiasts, riders, owners and breeders.
- To regularly inform our members of Association news and upcoming events/activities, through our Quarterly Newsletter and other means of communication
OIHA is not limited to residents of Ontario.
Anyone who is interested can join the Association.
OIHA Membership Benefits
- Quarterly Bulletin (Member Contributed)
- Members-only Login Area
- OIHA-sponsored Clinics
- Approved Sponsorships for Youth Rider Education 1/2 price clinic (1 youth per year, one time only)
- Free OIHA-sponsored Clinic Auditing for Youth Members
- Annual Association Summer Picnic
- Annual General Meeting
- Organized Events and Activities
- Assistance and Advice from Fellow Members and Directors
- OIHA Clothing for Purchase
Our goal is to Promote, Preserve, Advise, Educate and Inform. To know the Icelandic horse to is love the breed.
OIHA Members’ Horses
Favourite hobby is napping
Angel at heart, boss in the field.
Loving, furry and a secret speed demon
Loves his BFF Galdur